- half of Tsp of Coconut Oil
- 1 Egg White
- half of Tsp of Lemon Juice
- Break the egg in a bowl and separate the egg white from the yolk.
- Then, whisk the egg white with a fork till it foams.
- Next, add the lemon juice and coconut oil and blend well.
- Wash your face well with lukewarm water and soap, pat it dry with a towel, and practice the masks.
- Use your fingers and gently rub down the face in a circular motion.
- Leave the mask on to act for 15 mins, after which rinse with water or chamomile tea.
- The results are noticeable proper away because the mask will make blemishes, pimples, and wrinkles fade away.